Terms and Conditions
1. Placement of Order Constitutes agreement of our shipping policies.
2. S.L.Websales, Inc (d.b.a HorseTackOnline.Com) ships via UPS, USPS and Motor Freight.
3. Product weight, size and quantity will dictate shipping method available at checkout.
4. Shipping rates may be estimated at any time by viewing your cart and selecting “calculate shipping”. Please note this is an estimate.
5. Please examine your products upon delivery, ensure no damage, missing components, wrong product colors, etc. Contact us immediately of any problems, leave your Full Name and Contact details along with a detail explanation of the problems identified. S.L.Websales, Inc will take care of defective products or products damaged during shipping. See Motor Freight Shipping Terms & Conditions below.
6. Charges to your credit card will show up under S.L. Websales, Inc.
7. International Customers:
- a. We offer shipping worldwide on all Saddles, Tack and Select Products; however, please contact us directly if you are outside the USA to determine if the products you are interested in are available for shipping outside of the USA.
- c. All customs and/or brokerage fees imposed by your country, carrier, or government are your responsibility.
MOTOR FREIGHT Shipping means a BIG TRANSFER TRUCK will deliver your product(s).
Additional Terms Apply.
13. MOTOR FREIGHT drivers will require your signature at delivery.
14. MOTOR FREIGHT delivery requires you to be available when the delivery is made. Typically, motor freight carriers will call a day or two in advance to arrange a delivery time and get directions and instructions for delivery. If delivery is made and you are not there a re-delivery fee may be imposed. If you required a call before they come Motor Freight carriers may charge an additional $50 fee.
15. MOTOR FREIGHT drivers do not offload the product(s) from the truck. The customer will need a way to offload the product from the truck, like a fork lift or a tractor with a bucket and forks. The driver MAY help but the customer is responsible for offloading the product. See “What is Lift Gate Service and when would I need it?”
16. MOTOR FREIGHT Delivery Dates are NOT guaranteed and S.L. Websales, Inc (d.b.a HorseTackOnline.com) has no control over their schedules but most carriers have a very good track record for reaching you within 10 to 14 days. If you must have an items on or before a certain date you must document your request in the comments section when you place your order. If the product cannot be delivered by the specific date we will notify you and cancel the order.
17. MOTOR FREIGHT carriers do NOT offer expedited shipping methods.
18. MOTOR FREIGHT carriers may charge a storage fee if you do not accept delivery in a certain amount of time.
19. MOTOR FREIGHT carriers must be able to access your property with their large trucks, otherwise curbside delivery may be required. S.L.Websales, Inc (d.ba. HorseTackOnline.com) is not responsible for additional fees incurred due to access.
20. ** CRITICAL** Do NOT REFUSE SHIPMENT for any reason. Refusing an order does not recuse the customer from original and return shipping charges. Examine the product for damage, wrong color, missing pieces, or any other issue. It is very important that you document any problems on the shipping receipt/freight bill at the time of delivery. S.L.Websales, Inc (d.b.a HorseTackOnline.Com) will file the claim with the carrier and make sure that all replacement merchandise and/or repairs are completed at no charge. Phone us immediately, leave the date and time along with the details of the issue. Include your full name and your contact information. Also, fax us a copy of the shipping receipt/freight bill with your documented issues to 336.237.0077. Note: If you do not document the damages, shortages, issues on the shipping receipt or freight bill at the time of delivery you will be financially responsible for merchandise damaged or any shortages in shipment. If you refuse delivery for damage or other issue you will be required to file the freight claim with the carrier and/or you will be responsible for all shipping cost.
21. Motor Freight disputes over delivery times and additional fees are between the customer and the trucking company.
Frequently Asked QuestionsQuestion:
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Depends on the return reason. You must call us for a return authorization number. If we sent you the wrong product or the product was damaged in shipment we will cover all the return charges and ship you a new item. In no circumstances should you refuse shipment regardless of carrier. Refusing shipment does not recuse you from shipping charges.
What products ship via Motor Freight?
Products heavier than 70 pounds or odd shaped boxes typically ship via motor freight. Many products we carry like 3 Point Sprayers, Manure Spreaders, Stall Mats, etc will ship Motor Freight. Saddles, Horse Tack and many small products weighing less than 70 pounds will ship either UPS or USPS.
What is Lift Gate Service and when would I need it?
a. Lift Gate Service means the carrier will deliver your product on a truck that has a lift in the back. This lift will lower your product from the large truck bed to ground level. This may eliminate your need to have a forklift or tractor available at delivery.
b. Typically folks who do not have access to fork lifts or tractors will request for Lift Gate Service when order large, heavy, bulky products. Lift Gate Service is an optional field that can be selected during the checkout process. The fee is added to your original order. This service is non-refundable.