MiraFount One Hole Automatic Waterer by Miraco
Water from the ground is normally around 42° to 52° F. When water enters a Miraco MiraFount waterer, the closures float up and seal off the drinking ports creating a thermos for livestock. Whenever an animal drinks, it removes a quantity of water which is immediately replaced by ground-temperature water through a valve. This exchange of water keeps the water warm even in the coldest climates, and cool in warm climates. A minimum of 20 head of livestock will keep the MiraFount frost free all winter. All MiraFount waterers have a 5-year warranty.
- Polyethylene construction.
- Smooth rounded edges for safety.
- Durable construction stands up to livestock abuse.
- Patented Miraco roll-away ball closures.
- Extra insulation above the valve area.
- Removable dome for quick and easy access to valve area.
- 2" to 3" urethane insulation.
- Molded base unit anchors.
- Sealed bottoms.
- Sloped bottoms for easier cleaning – a MiraFount exclusive.
- Minimum head required.
- Stainless steel anchor bolts included.
- 5-year warranty.
No posts found